We understand when you make the decision to work that choosing the right place can be difficult, especially if it is your first time.
Our experienced receptionists will put you at ease with a friendly, no obligation discussion to talk you through the process, how we work and to answer any questions you may have.
Operating in a respectful, clean workplace, our ladies are in control of their work preferences.
You are sure to fit in with our existing workers, who are friendly and sociable. Whilst not in a booking you can relax in our ladies-only room. We have kitchen and refrigeration space for your meals and a nightly shopping run if you require anything.
Getting to and from work is easy with our off-street parking if you wish to drive yourself, or we can arrange for our driver to give you a lift.
We strongly recommend partnering with an established business as this will ensure that you:
- know what to expect from start to finish
- have the required support
- have a safe, clean and discreet environment to work in
- can leverage the regular and new clientele that visit
- know the rules and regulations of working in the industry
- know that payments are made in full and on time
If you are thinking of going out on your own, you risk your own security and the security of prospective clients.